As an SSI Teacher and Trainer, you are accountable for your decisions and actions when you are working with the public. Swim Schools International expects you to display
appropriate and professional behavior at all times while involved in training or other related activities.
Refer to the guidelines listed below:
- Notify Swim Schools International prior to renewal/training, if previously convicted of a felony or crime of moral regret (e.g. honesty, integrity, morals).
- Be a role model at all times during training and other business related activities.
- Conduct all Swim Schools International programs with a high degree of integrity and honesty and with the goal of providing the best possible customer experience.
- Adhere to Swim Schools International Training Standards and attend Teacher and Trainer updates on a regular basis.
- Do not negatively communicate publicly or otherwise about Swim Schools International Swim Schools, Trainers, Teachers or any other member of the aquatic industry.
- Notify Swim Schools International if a Swim School, Trainer or Teacher has been or is currently the subject of any ethical or standards violation, investigation, action or
proceeding brought by any recognized training agency.
- Indemnify and hold harmless Swim Schools International, its officers, directors and assignee for any loss, claim or damage resulting from action of the Trainer, Teacher, or
his/her agents, students or assignees.
Note: The Teacher and Trainer understands that any breach of these Ethical Standards may make him or her ineligible for Active Status or Renewal.